Learn How To Create A Unique Value Proposition For Your Firm.
Do you have a defined clear answer that inspires questions? If you can describe to someone in a sentence or two what your business does and why it is valuable, you probably have a strong unique value proposition.
Branding and Value Propositions create a distinct fingerprint that sets your practice apart. Ensure your firms brand uniqueness while effectively meeting client needs and creating the value promised. You need to think about the value you offer to clients by determining;
What are their needs and how will you satisfy those needs?
Position yourself as someone who understands where your clients and prospects are coming from, where they are going, and what they need along the journey to reach their destination. Some examples:
- Ease nervousness during market volatility
- Relieve their major concerns about retirement
- Ensure their legacy will live on for the next generation
A value proposition cannot be a vague description of the products and services that you offer. YOU need to tell them the results they will get from you.
To help you- here are a few guidelines to follow while creating your value proposition
- Create Interest
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors (You will not be able to accomplish this based on products alone.)
- Focus on your client’s point of view
Keep in mind that your value proposition should identify solutions to meet the needs that your clients are facing.
How does your brand fit in with your value proposition? If your brand position is successful, overtime, your brand logo will symbolize your value.
Many firms do not convey their message in a clear and concise manner. Ironstone will help you make sure you are not in that situation.
We want to hear from you! What is YOUR unique value proposition?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office at 800-917-8020
- Follow us on twitter @ https://twitter.com/#!/AndreaSchlapia
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/IronstoneCommunications
- Connect with us on LinkedIn @ http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=29647364&trk=tab_pro
Follow us as we explore each of Ironstone’s Fundamental 4™!
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Operational Effectiveness
- The Human Element
You won’t want to miss our next in the series: Operational Effectiveness-Time Management